Luxury residence group targets paid advertising to boost presence and increase revenue
Cheval Collection is an award-winning hospitality group with thirteen luxury all-apartment locations in London, Edinburgh and Dubai, guaranteeing a warm welcome and an unforgettable living experience. Guests benefit from experiencing historic and intriguing cities from the comfort of spacious apartments and penthouses with the benefit of modern comforts and dedicated living spaces reserved primarily for luxury residences.
The team at the Cheval Collection are no strangers to digital advertising and have been advertising online with Avvio since 2015. Despite their continuing digital success and growth online, digital advertising has become more and more competitive against 3rd party channels and similar providers which means digital strategies need to adapt to ever changing environments.
- Develop a new website
- Develop a strategy to drive more bookings to the direct website with the help of digital advertising
Partnering with SHR Group presented Cheval Collection with a new focus, and ability to open up new target markets through the use of paid advertising, website design and digital marketing.
Following the continuation of highly targeted, successful paid advertising campaigns, designed to attract new audiences to their brand, we launched a brand new website in early 2023, achieving a new, more customer-focused online experience.
- Building back up those key target markets for the Collection which they would have seen pre-pandemic and chasing more international business via display and search
- Investing more in Microsoft ads when the channel started to produce again post pandemic, focusing on the key markets for the Collection
“Our results and KPIs from booking engine to digital reinforce the effectiveness of our partnership and allora.ai’s exceptional technology.” - Robert Spiers, Marketing Manager, Cheval Collection.
In 2020, Cheval expanded their portfolio with the addition of three stunning properties located in Edinburgh and in April 2023, The Cheval Collection are proud to announce the opening of the Cheval Maison, The Palm Dubai.
- 2022 versus 2019 the Collection’s London properties saw an increase of 82% in overall revenue
- Microsoft advertising in 2022 had a ROI 80:1
- Paid campaigns accounted for 29% of all traffic to the website
- Google Display & YouTube in 2022 = 9.9M impressions
- Facebook Advertising in 2022 = 31:1 ROI
Statistics to lift out and feature:
- Google search accounted for 39% of the revenue in 2022
- Google Ads saw an increase of 99% with an ROI of 66:1 in 2022
"The insights the allora.ai team bring to our digital marketing strategy are crucial to our combined success. Direct bookings are a growing part of our business mix, and the uplift on our 2019 results in testament to the strength of our relationship." - Robert Speirs, Marketing Manager, Cheval Collection.